- Is time of the essence when building
- Do you need wing cores NOW?
- Do your wing-panels have to be of
the highest possible standard, quality and accuracy?
- Do you need complex section
combinations, or shapes which are too difficult to produce using conventional
- Do you need wings, but dont
have templates, or have templates, but have no means of cutting wings?
- Do you have impatient customers who
cant wait and need those wing panels like, YESTERDAY?
- Do you have foam-cutting
requirements not covered above?
- Wing panels are cut to customer requirements, using
the highest quality EPS or EPP foam. Foam blanks may also be supplied by the customer
(Virgin foam is essential).
- Wing section templates and co-ordinates may be
supplied in any of the following formats:
- Existing conventional wood, metal or Formica
templates or, an accurate drawing. (These templates will be electronically digitised into
a usable format and stored in a database under the customers name, for future reference
and exclusive use by the named customer)
- COR or DAT co-ordinate files. (see note below)
- Autocad format (Up to rev 2000).
- DXF, HPGL, HPGL2, METAFILE FORMAT, PDF,Postscript,
Encapsulated Postscript, Iges, VRML, Parasolid, STL Etc.
- Bitmap Formats: bmp, jpg, tif, gif Etc.
- DTP Formats: Corel Draw, Micrografx,
Adobe, Apple Mac. Etc.
- CAD Formats: SolidWorks, Solid Edge,
Pro-E, Autocad, Personal Designer.
(If your template or file is in a
format not listed above, please enquire if we are able to read it)